The Snake Charmer
Combined with a foundation in presentation, technique, and cold reading, understanding how to utilize a nail writer or swami gimmick is an important part of effective mind reading. Many mentalism professionals live and breathe by these seemingly simple tools, and the more practice you have with them, the more comfortable they begin to feel.
With The Snake Charmer e-book, we will review both the structure and composition of some of the most commonly used presentations, how to practice using the tool, and specifically the construction of a thumb tip swami gimmick that writes with same amount of ink in a ball point pen.
What you will learn
- Learn how to construct a real world tested full reservoir of ink thumbtip writer from commonly found supplies.
- Learn the framing and composition of commonly used mentalism tricks, such as identifying a thought of card, a person's birth date, a specific name or place, and many others.
- Filled with exercises to practice using the Snake Charmer ink thumbtip writer and reinforce covered concepts.
- Learn to recognize patterns in the structure of various routines to improve flexibility and create impromptu effects.
- Taught using clear, easy to follow materials that bridge theatrical concepts with how they are presented to a live audience.
Walter, your Snake Charmer idea is a big step forward in the design for fingertip ink writers. Easy to make, easy to find the parts -- very clever thinking!
— Thomas Baxter, Author of the Nailwriter Anthology
It really is the perfected ink writer. Walter has solved the problems associated with ink writers; and has put together an easy to follow construction guide.
— Paul Carnazzo
This is very much a revolution in swami technology :) My first working model, that I put together quickly to test the concept, was pretty effective: my second one, more painstakingly made, is ergonomically and practically ideal. It looks like it is going to oust the Super Sharpie as my gimmick of choice... marvelous!
— Gerard Grey